My client, a reputable, growing firm of Chartered Accountants is keen to appoint an Assistant Accountant, responsible for the production of the accounts for a portfolio of clients.
• Preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly management information
• VAT Returns
• Self-Assessment Tax Returns
• Bookkeeping Reviews
• Bank and other Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• Maintaining company ledgers
• Projects and System implementations
Role will suit an assistant accountant / semi senior accountant, with at least 2 years’ experience of accounts preparation from an accountancy practice environment. You will have experience of managing a portfolio of clients, in a cloud-based environment. You will ideally be AAT qualified, or have a finance related degree with post graduate practical accounts experience.