An experienced Credit Controller is required by this successful business based on the outskirts of Leeds city centre. Reporting into the Accounts Manager you will be solely responsible for all credit control and sales ledger duties for this business.
Duties will include:
• Chasing outstanding monies by telephone, email and letter
• Generating daily invoicing run and forwarding by post & email to customers
• Communicating with internal sales staff for customer order numbers etc to ensure all invoices are generated same day
Posting cash receipts and handling allocations, banking of cheques.
• Taking card payments and processing on Barclays online facility, handling refunds where necessary
• Handling all customer invoice and pod related enquiries. Ensuring invoice queries are followed up with the correct sales contact and are resolved promptly.
• Credit checking & setting up new accounts, maintaining account details, notifying and updating insurance changes and advising colleagues
• Debt collection. Maintaining up to date debtors report on a daily basis. Providing promised payment information to allow for accurate cash flow forecasting
• Creating month end discount/rebate credit notes & ensuring discount taken by customers at the time of payment is correct and in line with their contracted terms
• Strong communication skills and confident telephone manner
• Team player
• Experienced with Excel & Word
• Problem solving
• Able to work well under pressure and to deadlines
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request