Our client, a growing business on the outskirts of Huddersfield, is keen to appoint an experienced Finance Officer to take responsibility for the day to day accounting of the business. Duties will include:
- Invoicing, Credit Control and Payroll
- VAT returns, PAYE and other Tax liabilities
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts production
- Taking responsibility for the annual budget process
- Liaising with the auditors at year end
- Making improvements to accounting practices and procedures where required
- Ad hoc reporting.
The role will suit a hands-on Accountant or Assistant Accountant with previous experience of SME accounting. The successful candidate will also have:
- Highly organised approach, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and research skills with exceptional attention to deal
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking ability.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.