My client, a prestigious manufacturing company is keen to appoint a Financial Controller, to manage the finance of a growing division
A key member of the finance team, you will be reporting to the Head of Finance and take responsibility forMonthly management accounts production
- Monthly Management Accounts production
- Managing a small finance team
- Cash flow forecasting
- VAT return
- Stock valuations and reconciliation
- Managing the annual audit, preparation of statutory accounts and tax pack
- Budget and forecasting control and preparation
- Ad-hoc financial projects
Role will suit a Qualified Accountant, ideally with a background in manufacturing. You will have strong personal drive, a commercial, business facing approach and excellent systems knowledge, (Sage 200 would be preferable).
You will be a proven man manager, with excellent communication skills at all levels. You will have the gravitas to deal with senior management and be an inquisitive and confident team player.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing division which forms part of a group of diverse companies.