A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone who is looking to start a career within payroll where full training and development will be given. My client, an award winning service business, is looking for someone like you to appoint into a newly created role, due to the continued expansion of the business.
Working as part of a small payroll team, reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
• Processing payroll calculations including manual calculations when required (full training given)
• Accurate data entry and keeping of records
• General administrative support to colleagues
• Answering the phone and forwarding callers on to relevant staff
• Dealing with all general emails & incoming calls
• Photocopying & printing
The role will suit someone with some finance office experience who has a positive attitude and a dedication to good customer service.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.