We are delighted to be supporting our successful client to find a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their finance team based in Leeds city centre. Reporting to the Sales Ledger Supervisor, the role offers hybrid working, study support where appropriate, and will include:
- Raising accurate invoices and credit notes
- Liaising with a range of external contacts regarding client fees and fee amendments
- Liaising with colleagues at the organisation’s other sites to ensure accuracy and timeliness in monthly invoicing, ensuring strong and professional working relationships are built and maintained
- Account reconciliations
- Checking nominal codes, account codes, billing calendars, etc
- Raising any anomalies or issues and rectifying these as quickly as possible
- Working to strict levels of client confidentiality and in line with GDPR.
The successful candidate will be:
- Ideally experienced within a Sales Ledger role, or a strong Administrator/Finance Clerk who is enthusiastic and willing to learn about Sales Ledger
- Accurate in all aspects of work with excellent attention to detail
- A strong communicator, both verbally and in writing
- IT confident with a good working knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Organised and self-motivated in approach, able to work to deadlines
- A positive, helpful and proactive team player, committed to customer service excellence.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.