Our busy client based in Huddersfield is looking for an experienced and immediately available credit controller/sales ledger clerk to join their finance team. The role will commence on a temporary basis with an immediate start, however there is a strong possibility of the position being made permanent. The role will become a hybrid office/home working role following a period of full-time training onsite in the Huddersfield office. The role will include:
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting customer payments
- Directly liaising with customers to ensure payments are made promptly
- Setting up and managing customer credit limits
- Managing accurate customer information
- Responding to customer queries including invoice queries
- Banking responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be an experienced sales ledger assistant/credit controller who is available for an immediate start. Candidate requirements include:
- Credit control/sales ledger experience is essential
- Quickly able to grasp a new working environment and confidentially hit the ground running
- Excellent customer service skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, persistent and determined in approach
- Self-motivated, comfortable working both independently and within a team
- Mathematically confident with a good eye for detail
- IT literate, comfortable with MS Excel and willing/able to quickly learn new systems where required.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.