My client, a long-established, successful family owned business, based In Leeds City Centre, are keen to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant, to join a small friendly team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Sales Ledger: invoicing, cash entry, customer liaison
- Purchase Ledger: Delivery notes, invoice processing, payments
- Cash Book/bank maintenance
- Weekly wage processing for monthly payment
- Monthly ledger controls
- Assisting with management accounts preparation
- Telephone enquiries
- Ad-hoc reports/duties
Role will suit either an experienced accounts assistant who is training towards a recognised accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA or CIMA) or a strong AAT Qualified accounts administrator.
Experience of Xero accounting software and Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) would be advantageous, but not essential.
Company will offer excellent benefits, including pension contributions, study support and the possibility of on-site parking.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long established, successful group of companies in a varied and challenging role.