My client is looking to appoint an experienced accounts assistant into a pivotal role, within the central finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will provide key financial information and support to our business partners, manage the additional invoicing process and assist the Management Accountant with the monthly management accounts process.
Duties will include:
- Provision of accurate and informative statements to our clients franchisees and ensure franchisee payments are made to terms
- Manage the franchisee process to ensure best in practice service levels • Assist the Management Accountant during the month end process
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- To support the accounts team and cover in busy times and period of absence
- To actively contribute to the improvement of our processes
Role will suit an experienced accounts assistant, who is studying towards AAT, or ACCA / CIMA. You will be a “self-starter” and an excellent communicator, with strong excel skills and the drive and enthusiasm to push yourself and develop. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast moving and growing business in a challenging and rewarding role.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot always reply to everyone personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.