My client, a rapidly expanding Leeds based company is keen to recruit an Assistant Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation, with plenty of scope for future progression within the business and the wider group.
Working within the automotive division you will be a key member of the Finance Team. You will be responsible for supporting the Financial Controller and ensuring that within the Automotive Division accurate financial records are maintained, financial transactions are promptly and accurately processed, and high quality financial information is provided to the business in a timely manner.
- Assisting in preparation of accurate Management Accounts including balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Preparation & posting of monthly journals
- Accruals & prepayments
- Maintenance of fixed asset register & depreciation calculation
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of divisional cash flow forecast
- Manage the aged debtor report and credit control
- Manage the purchase ledger function
- Monthly VAT Return, EC Sales and Intrastats
- Completion of monthly balance sheet & control account reconciliations
Prepare deferred income calculation and reconciliation
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified or CIMA/ACCA part qualified with a knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Experience of Sage 200 Project Accounting and Manufacturing would be highly desirable
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.