My client, an exciting and growing business is looking to appoint an Assistant Accountant, to take responsibility for the management accounts and assist the wider finance team with the accounts production.
Reporting to a qualified financial accountant, you will take responsibility for:
- Preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts and re-forecasts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Main point of contact for internal and external accounts queries, and liaison with divisional teams on financial matters
- Fixed Asset Register maintenance
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Contributing to the improvement of financial processes
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated accounts at year end
Role will suit an experienced AAT Qualified or Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA Assistant Accountant, with excellent excel / data manipulation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic business, offering great prospects and an excellent working environment.