Dynamic and expanding manufacturing company is keen to appoint an Executive Assistant to the Operations Director and other senior managers. You will provide full and confidential support to the executive team, assisting them to achieve their personal and overall business objectives.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Operations Director in his day to day role by planning and organising daily routines
- Collating statistics/data for the Executive team working with discretion and confidentiality
- Arrange travel and accommodation as appropriate, UK and overseas
- Produce documentation and presentations to a high standard
- Manage the diaries of the Executive Team as appropriate, coordinating meetings and making the necessary
- Planning and organising company events as required
- Preparation of board meeting papers
- Taking minutes at meetings, distributing and following up action items
- Producing management reports
- Processing expense claims on behalf of the directors
- Plan and produce briefing packs for meetings as required
- Personal tasks to support the Executive Team
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years executive PA experience, ideally from within the manufacturing sector, or similar
- Drive, passion and resilience
- First class communication and relationship building skills
- Discretion & confidentiality
- Excellent organisation, planning and influencing skills
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent knowledge of travel and accommodation booking process
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a dynamic group of companies in a key and influential role for the executive team. Both part and full time candidates will be considered for the role.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.