My client, a leading professional services firm is keen to appoint an experienced Executive Assistant, to assist and support the Managing Director.
Duties will include:
• Provide support to Partner in Board Meetings with agendas, minutes and action points
• Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
• Implement and maintain administrative systems
• In bound telephone call management
• General support on facilities management for the Leeds office
• Carrying out research on ad-hoc projects and present findings
• Liaising with clients, local authorities, suppliers, utility providers, insurers, other company stakeholders and team members
• Support for marketing events
• Attending meetings, taking minutes and recording action points, creating and updating data room, project plans and implementation plans.
• Oversee the Client Services Team on a day-to-day basis
• Create monthly Board Packs for the MD
You will be an experienced executive assistant, with extensive experience of providing executive support to multiple stakeholders. You will be able to positively engage and communicate with stakeholders at all levels, adapting your style to meet the needs of others.
A background in professional services would be advantageous, but not essential.
You will have a pro-active approach, with personal drive and enthusiasm. Strong planning, organisation and administration skills
time management and prioritisation skills are essential for the role. You will also have very strong IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.