Our client, an international media company, is looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join their exciting business in Leeds. You will be providing financial and administrative support across the businesses. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, forward thinking business to develop your career within Finance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Full sales ledger control – raising invoices, allocating cash, dealing with queries
- Purchase ledger control – processing purchase invoices and payments
- Assisting with credit control
- Reconciliation of customer, supplier and balance sheet accounts
- Supporting with customer/supplier queries
- Working with the wider Finance Team to maintain an environment of continuous improvement
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The successful applicant will be an experienced accounts assistant with a friendly outgoing personality and have excellent relationship building skills. You will have strong IT skills, including MS Excel (experience of Dynamics 365 is not essential but is desirable).
You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels. Ability to plan your workload in order to meet deadlines. Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.