Our client, a highly commercial and fast paced organisation based in Harrogate is looking for a dynamic Financial Accountant to join their business on an interim bases to assist with an unusually busy period.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Taking the lead on processing period end accounts including month end, quarter end and year end
- Statutory reporting and consolidation
- Completion of VAT and other regulatory returns
- Group reporting and consolidation
- Capital reporting
- Completion of working capital and cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Support site in completion of accurate forecasting and budgeting at detailed reporting line level
- Looking at current processes, procedures and systems, recommending and documenting any improvements and/or enhancements that can be implemented
- Maintain the financial health of the organisation
- Assist the Financial Controller with presentations to the board
- Communicating financial information to non-financial managers
- Provide a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help with financial decisions
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
- Assist with year-end audit
If you have a good working knowledge of accounting terms and concepts and looking to work in a fast paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.