My client is keen to appoint a qualified Financial Accountant, to take control of the statutory accounting and tax submissions for the UK division. Reporting to the UK FC, you will be responsible for:
• Responsible for preparation and delivery of UK statutory accounts
• Preparation of UK corporation tax computations, VAT returns, and general tax compliance.
• Responsible for treasury management and cash flow.
• Assist in the preparation of month end closure, forecasts and budgets.
• Lead point of contact for year end audit.
• Owner of local financial control framework (FCF), finance policies and procedures.
• Overhead cost controller.
• Special projects and leading group initiatives.
Role will suit a qualified financial accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), with some post qualification experience. You will have outstanding technical accounting skills and strong statutory accounts preparation experience, with an up to date knowledge of UK taxation. You will have excellent reporting skills and a thorough knowledge of the month end p & l & balance sheet production.
You will have strong influencing skills, commercial acumen and ideally experience of working in a multi-site operation.
The role is initially an 18-month contract, with strong possibility of permanency.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the UK division of a well-established multinational organisation.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications currently being received we cannot respond to all unsuccessful candidates. If you have not received a response to your application within ten days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.