My client, a market leading in its field, is keen to appoint an FP&A Analyst into a newly created role.
The FP&A Analyst supports the Head of FP&A to deliver all financial reporting within the Group. This includes pulling monthly actual results into the reporting tool, involvement in the monthly forecasting process and the production of the monthly Board Pack. The position is also responsible for supporting the annual budget process.
- Maintain and develop Adaptive Insights as a Forecasting and Reporting tool, working with external consultants where required
- Manage the production of monthly forecast updates with clear variance analysis
- Analyse the monthly financial results against expectations and communicate reasons for deviations from budget/forecast
- Work with the Head of FP&A and senior operational stakeholders to produce the annual budget
- Liaise with the Head of FP&A and senior operational stakeholders to present commercial analysis and recommendations on key business decisions
- Manage and support the production of management information for presentation to key investors
- Provide ad hoc analysis where required and be involved in projects to develop the finance groups outputs
- Understand the group consolidation and reporting process and work with Legal Entity Finance Heads to produce the monthly management accounts
The role will suit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA part-qualified, or AAT qualified, or equivalent, with 1-2 years’ experience of working in an FP&A role. You will have experience of Financial Modelling.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high level of attention to detail. You will have advanced excel and a flair for financial systems.
You will demonstrate drive and initiative in problem solving. You must work well in an agile environment, adapting priorities regularly to suit business needs. You will be skilled at understanding how to balance the conflicting needs of multiple stakeholders, and deliver against them. You will be able to work collaboratively in a team, and ability to work efficiently independently.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic organisation, with excellent prospects for future development.