My client, based in Leeds, is keen to appoint an Interim Commercial Accountant, to assist them during an exceptionally busy period. This will initially be a 6 month contract, but could be extended or may lead to the possibility of a permanent role.
Reporting to the Finance Business Partners, you will provide support to the project teams
Responsibilities will include:
- Project control, review and reporting based on assessment of risk
- Take responsibility for delivering project reconciliations and collaborate on resulting action plans with key managers
- Review of aged WIP and debt on projects and communication with Project Managers to understand scope for billing
- Review revenue recognition and audit compliance with group policies
- Liaise with Project Managers on debt collection actions and facilitate link to Credit Control
- Support and advise Project Managers / Administrators on establishing project structures, revenue recognition and resolving queries
- Provide support in the maintenance and development of IT systems and associate processes
- Provision of ad hoc information as required
Role will suit a part or qualified ACCA / CIMA accountant with strong analytical and outstanding communication skills. You will be client / customer focused and be working as a Finance Analyst, Commercial / Project Accountant or an Assistant Finance Business Partner. You will have advanced excel and excellent IT skills generally.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.