An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Interim Management Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or QBE) to join this fast paced and dynamic Logistics business in Bradford on a temporary contract of around 2 months. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive Financial Reporting and Management Accounts.
Duties will include:
- P&L Daily Flash Results and monthly P&L Reports
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Act as the Finance business partner to the site leadership. Spend time with relevant staff (operations, management, transport, account management) including time on the shop floor to gain an understanding of processes and costs in order to maintain accurate costings. Working closely across the business to ensure the most effective management of cost control.
- New Business Development – development of new and enhanced customer propositions to enhance sales and profitability
- Purchase & Sales Ledger – Close management of both the Purchase & Sales Ledgers for the Bradford site in order to maintain an effective financial control.
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or will have considerable experience working as a Management Accountant. Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with colleagues outside of Finance. Will ideally have experience and knowledge of Purchase Order Systems and experience of working with a Logistics environment. Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and Outlook are essential and it would be advantageous to have knowledge of Sage 200.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.