My client, is keen to appoint an additional management accountant due to continued company growth and expansion. You will work alongside the current accountant, reporting directly to the finance director.
Role will suit a proactive, self-motivated accountant to work as a key member of the finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for two entities management accounts ensuring the day to day financial needs of the companies are met, with the ability to develop future financial needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Management Accounts from start to finish, including journals, balance sheet reconciliations, P&L analysis providing commentary on key information.
- Fixed asset register maintenance.
- Generate the necessary financial information that will highlight inefficiencies and raise potential improvements.
- Mange the production of Budgets and subsequent Variance Analysis
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments
- Desire to develop and add value to the current financial information provided to internal and external stakeholders
Role will suit an ACCA/CIMA Finalist or Recently Qualified accountant, preferably having taken the AAT route. You will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
You will be IT Literate with strong excel skills. Experience of working within an SME business would be advantageous, with previous exposure accounts from ‘start to finish’.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot always reply to everyone personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.