Our client is keen to appoint an experienced Management Accountant in a commercial, customer-focused role. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role offers study support within a supportive organisation which has an excellent track record for employee retention and development. The role will include:
- Full responsibility for management accounts production for your division
- Monthly P&L account production
- Assisting with the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Commercial variance analysis and customer pricing analysis
- Controlling the customer billing process
- Ensuring the billing and invoicing process in completed on time and with accuracy
- Assisting the wider finance team where required.
The successful candidate will be an experienced management accountant with the following skills and experience:
- Part-qualified or qualified-by-experience management accountant
- Advanced Excel skills, highly IT confident
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills, confident in communicating with a range of people both within your department and in other areas of the business.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.