My client, based in Goole, is keen to appoint a part qualified management accountant to join a lively and dynamic finance team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will take full responsibility for the management accounts production for the division. Duties will include:
- Weekly results and KPI reporting.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with effective analysis to support the numbers.
- Balance sheet integrity including complex reconciliations with large amounts of data.
- Partnering with operational teams to ensure they have necessary information to effectively run their departments.
- Work closely with the product management team on opportunities to maximise margins and understand the operational data that drives the financial numbers.
- Quarterly VAT return.
- Assist in the continuous improvement and development of internal control systems throughout the business.
- Perform due diligence of customers to mitigate business risk.
- Assist with year-end accounts and support the audit process.
- Maintain the company fixed asset register.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required in a busy finance department.
Role would suit a part qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA), with some management accounts experience, who is looking for a challenging role within a fast-paced environment. You will have good IT skills, including strong Excel and be an excellent communicator. This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation, who can offer career development into Finance Manager roles post qualification.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.