My client is looking to recruit an experienced part time company accountant. Reporting to the Managing Director of the business, you will take full responsibility for the finance of the organisation, with one staff member reporting.
Duties will include:
• Overseeing the sales and purchase ledger
• Producing the monthly management accounts
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Bank reconciliations
• Accruals and prepayments
• Journal posting and control accounts
• Banking and cashbook
• Fixed asset maintenance and stock control
• VAT returns
The role will suit an experienced company accountant with a strong knowledge of Sage, ideally Sage 200. You will be looking for part time hours and these can be accommodated over 1 – 2 full days or the equivalent hours spread throughout the week.