My client, a well-established manufacturer is keen to appoint an experienced Payroller, due to imminent retirement
Duties will include
- Ensuring all weekly paid employees are paid to terms
- Processing new starters, leavers and amendments
- Ensuring the correct tax treatment of employees including issuing P45’s and dealing with PAYE enquires
- Processing payroll calculations including manual calculations when required
- Administering SSP, SMP, SPP, PAYE and NI and year end procedures
- Preparing and issuing pay statements in accordance with agreed timescales
- Manage pension accounts, employee registrations and contributions
- Analysing and resolving pay queries and providing information as required
- Responsibility for monthly payroll reporting
Role will suit an experienced payroller from a busy payroll environment, with full end to end payroll skills. You will have a positive attitude and a dedication to good customer service, with strong communication skills at all levels. his is a full time role, but 4 days a week will be considered for the right applicant.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team in a well-established successful business.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.