My client, a growing service business, is keen to appoint an experienced payroller into a newly created role, due to the continued expansion of the business.
Working as part of a small payroll team, reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that employees are paid to terms
• Processing of new starters, leavers and amendments
• Ensuring the correct tax treatment of employees including issuing P45’s and dealing with PAYE enquires
• Processing payroll calculations including manual calculations when required
• Administering SSP, SMP, SPP, PAYE and NI and year end procedures
• Preparing and issuing pay statements in accordance with agreed timescales
• Manage NEST pension accounts
• Manage NEST employee registrations and contributions
• Produce paperwork to support pension payments
• Reconcile the pension control account
• Analysing and resolving pay queries and providing information as required
Role will suit an experienced payroller with pensions administration experience, ideally from a fast paced, high volume environment. You will have a positive attitude and a dedication to good customer service, with strong communication skills at all levels. You will have excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a lively team in a growing, successful business.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.