My client is looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk, taking full responsibility for your own section of the ledger.
Reporting to the purchase ledger supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Scanning Supplier invoices, ensuring that all information has been correctly identified
- Match Supplier stock invoices against purchase orders
- Inputting invoices onto the system and ensure all invoices are logged onto the invoice register
- Code authorised non stock invoices and post onto the relevant Supplier accounts
- Raise Supplier payments
- Allocate Supplier payments
- Ensure all outstanding GRNI transactions are valid
- Reconcile purchase ledger accounts to Supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Liaise with Product Managers / Stock Control and Suppliers should any stock or price queries arise
Role will suit an experienced purchase ledger clerk who is keen to work in a high volume, fast paced environment as part of a friendly accounts team.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.