My client is keen to recruit an experienced purchase ledger clerk, due to a recent promotion. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be part of a small, friendly finance team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring invoices and purchase orders are appropriately authorised
- Coding invoices with nominal code and cost centre and posting invoices onto the purchase ledger
- Processing invoices through the purchase ordering processing system
- Generating purchase ledger payment run
- Reconcile invoices to supplier statement and investigating any differences
- Maintain and review of aged creditors list
- Filing of purchase invoices
- Answering supplier telephone queries
This role will suit an experienced purchase ledger clerk with knowledge of Excel. Sage 200 experience would be great, but it isn’t essential. You will be approachable and friendly with good attention to detail and keen to work as part of a busy, growing business.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.