My client is recruiting a new finance team, due to the de-centralisation of the group finance function. A key part of this process is to appoint an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will take full responsibility for the Purchase Ledger Control for the site. Duties will include:
- Matching, batching, coding & inputting invoices
- Dealing with queries, both internal and external
- Statement reconciliations
- Payment runs
- Creating new supplier accounts, adhering to strict payment terms
- Assisting with other areas of finance
Role will suit an experienced purchase ledger clerk, with excellent communication skills, who enjoys developing relationships, both internally and externally. You will be positive, confident and keen to work as part of a growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business at a very exciting time. You will have the opportunity to make the role your own and will suit a candidate looking to bring new ideas add value to the process