My client, an expanding, long established business, is looking to appoint an experienced purchase ledger clerk.
Reporting to the FC, duties will include:
- Ensuring invoices are appropriately authorised
- Completing 3 way match process with Purchase Order, Invoice and Delivery Note
- Coding invoices with nominal code and cost centre and posting invoices on to the purchase ledger
- Generating purchase ledger payment runs
- Reconcile invoices to supplier statements
- Maintain and review of aged creditors list
- Filing of purchase invoices
- Processing employee expenses and credit card expenses
- Processing petty cash expenses onto Sage and reconciliation
- Ensuring invoice and payment files and policies and procedures are complete and kept up-to-date
- Answering supplier telephone queries
- Any other task consistent with Purchase Ledger as required by the Financial Controller
Role will suit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk with good IT skills (Excel and Sage 200 would be ideal). You will be organised with good attention to detail. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team within a growing business and a great office environment.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.