My client is looking for an experienced sales ledger clerk to join a busy finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, responsibilities will include:
- Producing all sales invoices and sales orders in a timely manner
- Ensuring that customer balances are paid on time by generating monthly statements and chasing in an appropriate manner
- Bank and online payment postings and reconciliations for sales items
- Processing invoices through the sales ordering processing system, and despatching goods from stock
- Maintaining and reviewing of aged debtors listing by producing an analysis of outstanding money and categorising them by income source and outstanding periods
- Be the first point of contact for the Finance team in respect of answering customer telephone and email queries.
Role would suit an experienced accounts clerk, with a good understanding of the sales ledger process. You will have good systems knowledge, including Excel (Sage 200 and Xero experience would be preferred). You will be approachable and professional with good attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing division of a successful group of companies, with genuine opportunities for career development.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.