My client is a rapidly expanding entrepreneurial company, who is keen to appoint a trainee accounts clerk / credit controller into newly created role.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your duties will include:
- Sales ledger control – creating invoices and allocating cash received
- Taking customer payments over the phone
- Answering customer queries
- Credit control – chasing debt from existing customers
- Assisting with the purchase ledger control
- Ad-hoc accounts and administration duties
This role will suit a trainee accounts clerk, or an accounts apprentice who is looking for the next step in their career, or an experienced office administrator, who is looking to develop a career in accounts. You will have great customer service skills, an excellent telephone manner, strong numerical skills and excellent attention to detail. Good IT skills (Word and Excel) are essential for the role.
Full training will be given, together with the opportunity to study towards the AAT qualification. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at an exciting time, offering genuine prospects for career progression.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.