My client is keen to appoint an experienced accounts assistant into newly created role
Reporting to the FC, responsibilities will include:
- Allocating sales ledger receipts to accounts
- Coding invoices and posting invoices on to the purchase ledger
- Generating purchase ledger payment run and/or reviewing payment run
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing employee expenses and credit card expenses
- Processing petty cash expenses
- Answering customer and supplier telephone queries
- Reconciling bank statements to cash book and nominal
- Expenditure analysis reporting and forecasting
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations and journal preparation
- Assisting with sales ledger invoicing and credit control as and when required
Role will suit an experienced accounts assistant, ideally with high volume invoice processing and good systems skills. You will be a strong communicator and keen to work for a friendly team, which is part of a growing and dynamic company
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.