My client, a well-established and expanding manufacturing company is looking to grow its management accounting team and recruit a Finalist / Newly Qualified Accountant into a newly created role.
Reporting into the Finance Director, this is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced business experiencing exceptional growth. This is a pivotal role to assist with the provision of commercial and strategic analysis into the business performance and to aid decision support.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Full monthly and annual management accounts production
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Variance analysis with full commentary
• Cash flow forecasting
• Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
• Assisting with external audits
• Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Managing relationships across the business and managing finance projects
• Monthly detailed analysis of turnover and margin
• Commercial and cost accounting for decision support
• Assisting with a new systems implementation
Role will suit a finalist / recently qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), with strong management accounts exposure from a manufacturing environment. You will have excellent analytical skills, strong communication skills and a proactive approach.
A strong manufacturing background and practical experience of commercial accounting is desirable. You will have advanced excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups etc.) and advanced IT skills generally.