Credit Control Manager
My client, is keen to recruit an experienced Credit Control Manager, to manage a team of 3 and take control of all aspect of credit control for the company.
Reporting to the Group Head of Finance, responsibilities will include:
• Management of Sales Ledger and Credit Control function
• Ensuring invoices are produced and issued within correct timescales
• Reconcile and balance monthly reports
• Monitor collection of outstanding accounts
• Monthly management reporting on the sales ledger
• Attending regular meetings and reporting on the sales ledger
• Systems development and improvements
• Development and management of a team of 3
Role will suit an experienced Credit Control manager with excellent interpersonal skills, as well as experience working with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and accounts packages.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking finance team within a progressive organisation.