My client is recruiting a new finance team, due to the de-centralisation of the group finance function. A key part of this process is to appoint an experienced Credit Controller.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will take full responsibility for the Credit Control for the site. Duties will include:
- Manage a portfolio of customers via phone and e-mail
- Effective control of outstanding debts
- Monitor and report on overdue debt to management
- Review credit limits and recommend new ones, and ensure we keep within our credit insurance criteria for allowing credit
- Allocate cash daily to the sales ledger
- Assigning invoices to our invoice discounting facility
- Provide answers for customer queries
- Ad hoc administration duties as required
Role will suit an experienced credit controller, ideally with a working knowledge of credit insurance and invoice discounting. You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy developing relationships, both internally and externally. You will be positive, confident and keen to work as part of a growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business at a very exciting time. You will have the opportunity to make the role your own and will suit a candidate looking to bring new ideas add value to the process.