My client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team. The company is a market leader in their field and experiencing a significant up turn in growth. As a result they are looking to continue their invest in their growing team.
Reporting into the sales office manager the role will have responsibility for managing both incoming and outgoing calls for a specific customer base. The individual will be responsible for generating growth within the well established current customer base as well as finding new customers.
- Process telephone/email orders from current customer base
- Build relationships with current customer base
- Hit sales and activity targets
- Promote company and product portfolio
- Hungry and enthusiastic
- A good communicator
- A confident self starter B2B experience would be an advantage
- Experience in a similar customer service role is required
- Experience working within the furniture or kitchen industry would be an attractive advantage
This is a great opportunity for someone who has already gained experience in a customer facing role and would like to progress their career in sales.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.