My client is looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their growing team. This is a fast paced company, who is experiencing exceptional growth. They have been doubling in size year upon year and the growth is set to continue. As result, they are looking to continue to invest in their growing team.
Reporting into the sales office manager, you will be working as part of a busy team, handling and processing sales orders.
- High volume sales order processing for orders received verbally and by email
- Stock monitoring for key account customers and liaising with purchasing department
- Liaising with warehouse and workshop departments for timely despatch of products
- Build relationships with current customer base
- Promote company and product portfolio
- Taking card payments and cash handling
- Setting up new customer accounts and updating details where necessary
- Monitoring account transactions to ensure all proforma orders are released on receipt of payment
- You will be hungry and enthusiastic and an excellent communicator. You will be a confident self-starter and B2B experience would be an advantage
- Experience in a similar customer service role is required
This is a great opportunity for someone who has already gained experience in a customer facing role and would like to progress their career in a fast paced, rapidly expanding and successful business, with excellent prospects.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.