My client is keen to appoint a payroll administrator to join their busy team of payrollers based close to Leeds city centre.
The position would suit somone who would like to develop their career within payroll
Working as part of a small payroll team, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that employees are paid to terms
- Processing of new starters, leavers and amendments
- Ensuring the correct tax treatment of employees including issuing P45’s and dealing with PAYE enquires
- Processing payroll calculations including manual calculations when required
- Administering SSP, SMP, SPP, PAYE and NI and year end procedures
- Preparing and issuing pay statements in accordance with agreed timescales
- Produce paperwork to support pension payments
- Reconcile the pension control account
- Analysing and resolving pay queries and providing information as required
Role will suit an junior payroller, ideally from a fast paced, high volume environment. You will have a positive attitude and a dedication to good customer service, with strong communication skills at all levels. You will have excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a lively team in a growing, successful business.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.