A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Manager to join our rapidly growing client based in Harrogate. This will initially be a hands on position with overall responsibility for running the payroll.
Responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for the end to end payroll of a rapidly growing workforce
- Reviewing systems & processes identifying areas for improvement
- Day to day management of payroll
- Logging absence, holiday, statutory leave into the payroll system
- Dealing with queries from Government Agencies
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislative changes
- Payroll reconciliations and cost analysis
- Right to Work checks on all new starters
- Maintaining the payroll filing system
- Submit RTI returns and EPS submissions
Role will suit an experienced Payroll Manager / Officer with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills, able to develop and maintain working relationships and credibility across the company. You will have the confidence and experience to work with people at all levels, both internal and external. You will demonstrate flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure, with a high level of accuracy and great attention to detail.
You will have strong IT skills, familiarity with the Microsoft suite of software to intermediate level in Word, Excel and Outlook and experience of HR software systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation, with plenty of scope for future progression within the business. If you have experience in Payroll/HR then we would love to hear from you.