My client is keen to appoint an experienced Payroller, to join a well established finance team, due to an internal promotion.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all weekly paid employees are paid to terms
- Processing new starters, leavers and amendments
- Ensuring the correct tax treatment of employees including issuing P45’s and dealing with PAYE enquires
- Processing payroll calculations including manual calculations when required
- Administering SSP, SMP, SPP, PAYE and NI and year end procedures
- Preparing and issuing pay statements in accordance with agreed timescales
- Manage pension accounts, employee registrations and contributions
- Analysing and resolving pay queries and providing information as required Responsibility for monthly payroll reporting
The role will suit an experienced payroller from a busy payroll environment, with full end to end payroll skills. You will have a positive attitude and a dedication to good customer service, with strong communication skills at all levels This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team in a well established successful business.