My client is keen to appoint an experienced payroller into a newly created role, due to the continued expansion of the business. The role will be a 6 month temporary contract initially but with the view to permanency.
Working as part of a small payroll team, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that employees are paid to terms
- Processing of new starters, leavers and amendments
- Ensuring the correct tax treatment of employees including issuing P45’s and dealing with PAYE enquires
- Processing payroll calculations including manual calculations when required
- Administering SSP, SMP, SPP, PAYE and NI and year end procedures
- Preparing and issuing pay statements in accordance with agreed timescales
- Produce paperwork to support pension payments
- Reconcile the pension control account
- Analysing and resolving pay queries and providing information as required
Role will suit an experienced payroller, ideally from a fast paced, high volume environment. You will have a positive attitude and a dedication to good customer service, with strong communication skills at all levels. You will have excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a lively team in a growing, successful business.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.