Our client, a rapidly expanding Yorkshire based group of companies, is looking to recruit a Sales Order Processor
You will be responsible for the full process around customer sales orders – automotive. This will involve taking orders and processing these through the system for picking and despatch. Ensuring invoicing of the order is done correctly. Finally confirming and arranging delivery of the order to the customer.
- Sales Order Processing of customer orders via email and phone onto Sage 200
- Raising quotations, pro-formas, and sales invoicing
- Arranging the delivery of orders and liaising with the customer
- Ensuring the correct paperwork is produced
- Reserving stock, working closely with the stores team and purchasing team
- Dealing with customer queries and returns
- Taking customer payments via telephone
- Liaising with internal Finance department with regards to customer account status
- Assisting with despatching of orders as and when required
- Providing sales order support at race events (Additional paid weekend work required)
- Previous experience in sales order processing – ideally in a manufacturing / automotive environment
- Strong data inputting and administration skills
- Highly customer focused, with excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Team player
- Sage 200 system experience preferred
- Passionate about motorsport
- I.T / Computer Literate
If you are passionate about motorsport and have good organisation skills with an ability to communicate at all levels, we would love to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.