We are working with our client who is looking for Senior Payroll Officer to join their busy team based in Leeds city centre. The role offers a hybrid office/home working arrangement with the option for subsidised parking in the city centre and is an excellent opportunity to join a lively team in a growing, successful business. The position will suit an experienced payroller.
Working as part of a small payroll team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own portfolio of payroll clients from start to finish including a variety of different workplace pension schemes
- BACS payments
- Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs
- Setting up new payroll accounts
- Advanced payroll work for example, setting up pension schemes, PAYE scheme closures and analysis of payroll
- Liaising with managers and team members with payroll enquires and reporting
- Assisting with training and development for Payroll administrators
- Dealing with employee enquiries.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced within payroll, ideally from a fast paced and high volume environment
- Positive in attitude
- Dedicated to excellent customer service
- A strong communicator at all levels
- IT confident, particularly with MS Excel.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.