We are assisting our successful and rapidly growing manufacturing client to find a Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Administrator to join their busy team based in Normanton. The role is ideally full-time however strong part-time applicants meeting all the relevant criteria will be considered. The responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and maintaining SHE data, reporting key performance indicators to colleagues and management
- Maintaining the document control system – ensuring all SHE policies, procedures, risk assessments and other relevant documentation is up to date
- Scheduling audits and inspections, following up with colleagues and managers where required on action points
- Liaising with senior colleagues to ensure incidents/accidents are tracked with the appropriate corrective and preventive measures being implemented in a timely fashion
- Preparing documents and information for meetings, reports, etc
- General administrative duties as required.
The role will suit a skilled administrator with a strong interest in health and safety. The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Highly organised approach with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge with excellent Excel skills, able to manipulate data/graphs/etc
- Positive and friendly, a real team player
- A keen interest in health and safety.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.