Our client, a growing organisation based in Leeds city centre, is looking to hire a bright and efficient administrator to join the team to train as an invoice controller. The role will be predominantly based at home with occasional travel to Leeds city centre for meetings. The role will include:
- Checking received invoices against the relevant supplier’s procedures and pricing structure, collating any required additional information
- Raising any discrepancies within the invoices and requesting additional documents, credit notes or invoices where required
- Chasing queries and gaining permission from relevant parties to ensure correct charges are made
- Resolving all queries and issues promptly
- Ensuring accuracy in all areas of responsibility
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with suppliers and stakeholders via email
- Effectively managing your workload to ensure timely invoicing.
You will ideally have billing or sales ledger experience experience however this is not essential. You will be:
- Enthusiastic, bright and willing to learn with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A great communicator
- Organised and able to work calmly under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- A positive, friendly and helpful colleague
- Happy to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Able to work to the highest level of confidentiality
- Experienced in MS Outlook (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with a high level of IT confidence.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.