Our client is looking to appoint an experienced administrator to assist their customer service and data management team. The role will be mainly based from home with occasional travel for meetings to central Huddersfield. Responsibilities will include:
- Administrative duties including updating contracts
- Data entry using the client database
- Data analysis and provision of data updates to the management team
- Liaising with customers in the UK and overseas
- Managing customer relationships to ensure exceptional customer service is provided
- Attending meetings, taking minutes, allocating and managing action points for the wider team
- Project management (where required).
The role will suit an experienced and confident administrator with:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills, IT and mathematically confident
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An enthusiastic approach to work, eager to learn
- Project management skills (desirable but not essential).
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.