My client is keen to appoint a part qualified accountant, as an FP & A Accountant, due to an internal promotion. You will be responsible for the monthly submissions to Group for managerial accounting, strategic measures and cost accounting. You will assist with the group budgeting process and provide cover and support to the FP&A manager and FP&A analyst.
- Support the FP&A manager and team to deliver and add value as dictated by business strategy
- Provide strategic and tactical information support to the business
- Perform regular reviews of Business performance
- Maintain reporting and data-related projects that span across the Group
- Develop methodologies and processes for Information flows between Information systems and end users
- Interface with Directors and Senior managers to determine information requirements
- Anticipate future needs and drive the development of the infrastructure
- Support the daily/weekly/monthly reporting to the whole business
- Producing and developing local business reports
- Standard Costing
- Conducting Business reviews to highlight trends and performance of business units
- Projects such as standard costing implementation to drive the behaviour of the company
- Ad Hoc requests from CEO, Board of Directors & Senior Managers around the Group
Role will suit a part qualified accountant, towards the end of their studies, with strong accounting and system / analytical skills proven by demonstrable career achievements. You will be an advanced user of MS Excel & MS PowerPoint, SAP knowledge would be advantageous. You will have strong communication and presentational skills. Experience of the manufacturing industry would be advantageous.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.