Are you looking for a finance position within a rapidly growing organisation?
I am delighted to be recruiting for the position of Assistant Finance Manager based in Rotherham. This role will have full responsibility for the on-site finance function. There may be some flexibility on hours but it will be circa 25 hours per week.
- Produce weekly management information, and monthly packs, relating to separate site contracts
- Process internal cross charges and trial balances
- Provide and interpret financial information relative to separate contracts
- Monitor cost flows and to identify future trends
- Evaluate ways to cut costs and present viable options to the Finance Manager
- Manage budgets and provide accurate information and costing
- Ensure that all purchase orders and supplier invoices are logged and processed
- To hold petty cash and manage expenditure of sundries in conjunction with Finance Manager
- Part Qualified or QBE
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Self starter
- Advanced Excel
If this role is of interest I would love to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.