My client, a growing group of companies is keen to recruit a Group Accountant, for a 12 month contract.
You will be a key member of the Finance Team, supporting the Group Financial Controller & Divisional Financial Controllers ensuring that accurate financial records are maintained, financial transactions are promptly and accurately processed, and high quality financial information is provided to the business in a timely manner.
- Preparation of monthly financial information including management accounts and VAT return
- Preparation of the rolling cash flow and profit forecasts
- Reviewing and implementing of systems and process controls
- Assisting with the annual audit and preparation of statutory financial statements
- Assisting with ad-hoc financial and business projects as agreed with the Financial Controller or Group Financial Controller
- Reviewing and processing of four weekly payroll
- Providing ad-hoc support to Divisional Finance Teams as and when required
Role will suit an experienced management accountant with solid hands on accounting skills. You will ideally be studying for a CIMA or ACCA and looking for a new challenging role. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing group of companies at an interesting time.
Role will suit an experienced part-qualified/QBE accountant with solid hands on accounting skills, if this role is of interest I would love to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.