I am currently recruiting for a Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant for a multi-national business based in York, a market leader in their field. My client is a fast-paced global organisation and is looking for a dynamic commercial accountant to business partner the senior operational team and to aid decision support.
Duties will include:
- Business Partnering senior operational stakeholders to present commercial analysis and recommendations on key business decisions
- To maintain and develop Forecasting and Reporting tools
- Taking responsibility for the annual budgetary process and regular forecast updates with clear variance analysis
- Educate senior operational stakeholders in analysing their financial results and understanding how to forecast and influence their revenue and cost drivers
- Understand the group consolidation and reporting process and work divisional finance heads to produce the monthly management accounts
- Analyse and challenge the monthly financial results against expectations and communicate reasons for deviations from budget/forecast
- Support the business to maintain a healthy cash flow from operating activities
- Support the production of management information for presentation to key investors
- Provide ad hoc analysis where required and be involved in projects to develop the finance groups outputs
Role will suit a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA), with strong commercial accounting, outstanding business partnering and financial modelling experience. You will ideally have experience of multi-company, multi-currency Group Forecasting & Reporting.
You will display drive and initiative in problem solving. You will work well in a fast moving environment, adapting priorities regularly to suit business needs. You understand how to balance the conflicting needs of multiple stakeholders, and deliver against them. Exceptional IT skills (Advanced Excel) are essential for the role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in its field, employing a team of very talented people. The company will offer you unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development, providing a flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance within a friendly and welcoming culture.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.